There are many repeated elements in these (poems),simply these elements are the muse that sustains my thought. My favorite form of poetry is the epic. From this I borrowed the style that narrates a story but due to a turbulent mind and a mercurial muse, many of these (poems) lack the length that is characteristic of the epic.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A proposal

Your proposal Sire,
Caused a blush to peek.
I think about you and smile,
The endearments you whispered
Tainted by your proposal.
Yet my heart quickens,
I would Sire, succumb,
And realize your every desire.
For you see darling,
This blush pink in hue
Is but a deception,
Exposed by few.
Masking cravings deep within.
The coupling of insatiable Desire’s greed,
We would gladly feed.
I would accept your proposal Sire
And repay your courtesy due.
But, my alluring liar,
We share a painful secret,
Ah! Your love is untrue.

---------Nandi
10-22-01

No comments: